Calling all CREATIVES!! Our Beetle Chair inspired desktop wallpaper is now available for download…so don’t wait, CLICK on the link and get it now!! Let it inspire you and don’t forget to show us how it looks by using #LIVthewallpaper on your social media posts.
We’re back with some exciting updates from our super Yacht project! This post highlights some of the incredible furnishings that will adorn the custom yacht’s interiors. Selections include contemporary and timeless designs from Giorgetti, Minotti and Flexform.
Our favourite is the brown leather ‘Feel Good’ Bar Stool. Do you have a favourite? tell us bellow!
This month we are greatly inspired by the color red; found everywhere during Chinese New Year. Red symbolizes good luck and happiness. Here are 10 red items to help welcome the year of the Fire Rooster in style.
- These Dynasty Napkin Rings from Kim Seybert will stand out in any table setting. They come in sets of 4.
- The Ora Desk Lamp is a truly rare piece by Australian designer Ross Gardam. Production is limited to twenty-five individually numbered gold pieces.
- Enjoy this modern rendition of chopsticks made of Macassar Ebony.
- Yet another modern adaptation of Chinese culture, this Lucky Envelope contains teabags of Organic Long Life Green and Organic Imperial Oolong.
- This Capiz placemat from Kim Seybert is perfect for anyone seeking to brighten up a family table with the spirit of the New Year.
- Rouge Louboutin is a signature lip color from Christian Louboutin’s Beauty collection that doubles up as a piece of jewelry sure to complement your outfit perfectly at a Chinese New Year dinner.
- This 62% dark chocolate rooster by Thomas Haas ushers in the Year of the Fire Rooster with a handmade creation aimed at showing respect to the tenth sign in the Chinese Zodiac.
- Get regal with the Harcourt 1841 Louis Philippe Glass by Baccarat for your Chinese New Year table. As an ode to a piece commissioned by King Louis-Philippe in 1841, this glass will add a royal element to your dining experience.
- These red napkins are from the Sferra Collection, which we ordered through Fine Linens in New York.
- We absolutely love the Febo High Back Dinnerchair from Maxalto. Look closely at the blanket stich details.
What are your top 10 picks for the Chinese New Year?